Stirling University Choir is a unique social and learning experience that brings together University students and staff, and members from the wider local community.
Formed in 1967, the aim of the choir is to provide a friendly environment, with rewarding singing and learning opportunities for all vocal and musical abilities, and to bring a continuing diversity of choral works to the local public.
We have a professional, excellent team of musicians:
What people say
- That was terrific!
- John Rutter’s captivating “Requiem” [was] sensitively and movingly performed by the 70 strong choir of students, staff and members of the local community… The choir has come on by leaps and bounds since its formation in 1971 [sic] and on Saturday’s showing is one to watch.
- That wasn’t just good, that was fabulous!
- The balance, rhythm and vocal quality were striking – and I could feel the audience around me respond.
- The University Choir are sounding better than I’ve ever heard them.
- Thoroughly enjoyed your uni choir concert this evening… The choir produced a fantastic, rich sound.
- Thank you so much for what the choir did with the new song; I thought it was beautiful.
- Your performances are always full of life!